Sports Media Training Has The American Media Made An Apology To The Australian People For Calling Us Criminals?

Has the American media made an apology to the Australian people for calling us criminals? - sports media training

I know that Australia has criminal dishonest players to train, but the family of Australia is a large family. Fish swim together, play sports, go to the shooting range together, even family gatherings at the local track. Amercian media, which has appeared on the screen in Australia terrible show people covered in blood is that Real American and why not relly has been shown to family. Our police force free of corruption in Australia and the United States from Australia clean enough to eat outdoors and the beaches of Queensland and in fisheries, and some better crabing custom car in the world.

8 comments:

Vaughn said...

"The American media is great, many people gathered. Here in the States, I have not heard, is as Australian criminals (except the bit of history - be wrong? - Parts of Australia have a penal colony of Britain. Can you be more specific about which, as I said, that the network / show? "

FWIW, I've never heard an American is a bad thing to say about Australia. In general, do you think our cousins outrageous :-)

Paul Grass said...

ammenda havent but not the govenrment Australiain apologized and made the hugs, but either is still a popular sport of shooting

Julius C said...

Australia is full of criminals? Jesus, your neighbors will say that Ireland is full of drunks.

captmhun... said...

Boy ... to "Botany Bay" behind their country is not easy, he is?.

ironious... said...

What do you say that? Offenders? Perhaps in connection with their ancestors.

danielse... said...

I am quite surprised that an American Australian media called the perpetrators. Americans love Australia and the dream to go there. The two countries have much in common. I've never thought anything bad about his country and the majority here of him as a fine country.

slew said...

I do not know what gave you that impression. When I think of Australia, I think the girls pretty well. Not sure about children, but I think some girls here think that they look good. Frankly, I'm not at all worried about Australian men. It could not be verified, that part.

slew said...

I do not know what gave you that impression. When I think of Australia, I think the girls pretty well. Not sure about children, but I think some girls here think that they look good. Frankly, I'm not at all worried about Australian men. It could not be verified, that part.

Post a Comment