Masquerade Ball Invitations Invited To A Wedding Reception Masquerade Ball?

Invited to a wedding reception masquerade ball? - masquerade ball invitations

I have no idea how to do these things, "said the invitation" Masquerade / costume is not mandatory but is encouraged. What good men and women? How are things? Any help would be appreciated, we get three months to equipment (my husband and me), but I have no idea where or what is appropriate and is not the number is odd. And the things that really expensive if I need to save it. Thank you!

5 comments:

STEVE C said...

That is how it might be fun sounds. I would in a traditional style of the masquerade in France of the 18th Century. This is the only photo I could find in an emergency.

http://www.labyrinthmasquerade.com/galle ...

Puss in Boots said...

They speak with someone in a clothing store for ideas.

(Partial or rental of costumes) in your phone book

Alyssa said...

Ok, you have to wear a big dress, a kind of medieval times. Then you need a mask that only the eyes covered!

I Love masquerades!

Alyssa said...

Ok, you have to wear a big dress, a kind of medieval times. Then you need a mask that only the eyes covered!

I Love masquerades!

Dia said...

Use these masks and gowns and formal wear.

http://th139.photobucket.com/albums/q294 ...

Post a Comment