Home Phone Vancouver Moving To Vancouver, Need Help With Internet, Cable TV, Cell, And Etc.?

Moving to Vancouver, need help with Internet, cable TV, Cell, and etc.? - home phone vancouver

I soon moved to Vancouver. And I have a few things that I did not. I work as an architect of the network, so you need high speed internet, and other things. Anyway, 3 questions, and if you can, please give me the best information possible.

1. High Speed Internet, I am after a service, based on more than one of energy, which at very high speeds, and possibly a static IP address. At the moment I have a cable modem, 12 meg. Who offers the highest speeds and the speeds are real, which also has the best velocita? Is the fibers someone here at home, we can be 30 MB. Threshold price of $ 200 per month.

2. TV cable or satellite, whatever. I want something that offers both HD and DVR system is compatible, for most channels, better quality and, ultimately, video-on-demand. The price does not matter.

3. Cell, I use a T-Mobile BlackBerry Pearl, the phone unlocked, which has the best service and BlackBerry service plans unlimited SMS to your message?

1 comments:

cluess35... said...

we could call Rogers and see if they match your needs with great packages

Post a Comment