Pick Up Tool Boxes 2008 F250 Installed Tool Boxes And Found Out That The Top Of Bed Rails Are Not The Same Front To Back .?

2008 F250 installed tool boxes and found out that the top of bed rails are not the same front to back .? - pick up tool boxes

The collection box is not square, that is within the rail bed to the other side about 1 cm in front of the box in the back of the box. Too broad on the bed rails are at the front and the rear bottom of the workshops that I could hang over the edge to the rear and the front is the top part of the test track. It seems that in the trash.
I do not know who or what is the reason why a truck is on site. But the people who designed this never used a van for work and put in a toolbox.
Ford needs to rethink dass
I bought an aluminum plate diamond tools should be thinking a big truck, and are not good.
I will think twice before buying another blow.
If we are something else.
This is my 4th Ford Diesel
I bought a lock of Nice and money for a nice tool box and finish Nice looking truck with a ....... Twisted

0 comments:

Post a Comment